Can we all stop for a moment and appreciate that one of UBC’s “FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS” is “HOW DO YOU MAKE THE UBC CINNAMON BUNS?”
- extra points because they include the recipe
everyone taking the bus
Lugging your groceries from Save-On all the way back home… only to realize that your res elevators are down. again.
- extra points if you live on the top floor.
- extra points for running out of oxygen because the stairwell has zero ventilation
- extra points for stagnant air
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN
i made it ‘til 30 before my eyes got tired
oh, this is fun! :D
Made it to 47 before my hands were too cold and I had to get ready to go anyway!
Saved for when I’m on the computer
Made it to 38 and then I lost but omG
- grades don’t define the person. but apparently that’s all that matters.
When someone chooses “E” when there are only 4 choices because they think it’s hilarious.
- extra points if the iclicker answers count for marks
submitted by AnonChan
Avatar: The Last Airbender → live action and as it should have been
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished…
Page 1 of 12